This is a simple frittata in which you can replace the ham with your favourite sausages. ( More than 75% meat, please) It’s an ideal preparation for the whole family.
· 8 eggs, beaten
· 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
· ½ sliced onion
· 4 peeled and cubed potatoes
· 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
· 3/4 cup cubed ham
· Salt and pepper for taste
· In a large pot, pour water and add salt. Bring it to a boil.
· Add potatoes and cook until they are tender.
· Drain them and set aside to cool.
· Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
· In a large iron frying pan, heat oil over medium heat, add onions and cook slowly while stirring in between, until onions are soft.
· Stir in eggs, drained potatoes, salt, pepper and ham. Cook until the eggs are firm at the bottom.
· Top frittata with shredded cheese and put it in an oven for about 10 minutes, till cheese melts and eggs are firm . The dish is ready.