Quinoa and Avocado Scramble
*Recipe serves 2
· 1 cup pre-cooked quinoa
· ¼ cup salsa
· 4 free range eggs lightly beaten
· 120g (4oz) avocado peeled and sliced
· 1 ½ tbsp. chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
1. Pour hot water into frying pan to just cover bottom.
2. Bring to a boil, over medium heat.
3. Stir in quinoa and salsa.
4. When warm stir in eggs.
5. Using spatula swiftly scramble eggs.
6. Remove from heat and stir in avocado, coriander and cheese if using.
7. Garnish with extra coriander.