A Happy Liver Burns More Fat
The best way to kick your body into a fat burning furnace is to keep your liver happy.
It’s the organ that brakes down fat in your body, so it sets the pace for fat loss.
When it works efficiently, you get the rapid fat loss you want.
One of the greatest ways to optimise your fat loss is to trick your liver to turning onto high octane fat loss mode. You do that by following this simple rule: keep your liver clean of as many toxins as possible.
When you eat processed and fried foods, drink fermented drinks, feel stressed and are exposed to environmental pollutants you fill your liver with toxins. The good news is there are many foods that cleanse the liver by stimulating our natural ability to clean toxic waste from your body!
Here are the top 10 foods that keep your liver burning up your fat at the best speed possible so all your efforts give even more results:
1. Apples: are high in pectin, providing the body the nutrients it needs to cleanse and release toxins from your intestines. This makes it easier for your liver to handle the toxic load during the cleansing process.
2. Avocados: this nutrient-dense super-food helps the body produce glutathione, which is necessary for the liver to cleanse harmful toxins. Recent studies indicate improved liver health when avocados are eaten on a regular basis.
3. Beets: are extremely high in plant-flavonoids and beta-carotene, which helps stimulate and improve overall liver function.
4. Flaxseed and Olive Oil: are great for your liver because they provide healthy fats that absorb harmful toxins in the body. This takes some of the “toxic overload” burden away from the liver.
5. Garlic: just a small amount actually activates liver enzymes, which flushes out toxins. Garlic is also high in allicin and selenium, two natural compounds that aid in liver cleansing.
6. Grapefruit: is high in a variety of antioxidants, including vitamin C, which increases the natural cleansing processes of the liver. Even just a half a grapefruit will boost the production of liver enzymes that help flush out carcinogens and other harmful toxins.
7. Green Tea: is loaded with plant antioxidants known as catechins, which assists overall livers function.
8. Leafy Green Vegetables: salad rocket, spinach, mustard greens and chicory are among the most powerful allies in cleansing the liver. They are extremely high in plant chlorophylls, which literally mop up toxins in the body. With their powerful ability to neutralize chemicals and pesticides, they offer a great protective mechanism for the liver!
9. Natural starchy carbs: such as brown rice, yams, and squash are rich in B vitamins, which improve fat metabolism, liver function, and liver decongestion.
10. Turmeric: the liver’s favourite spice. Add some of this detoxifying
spice into your next soup, stew, or veggies and assist the enzymes that actively flush out known dietary carcinogens.
In addition to these 10 great foods, drink plenty of water (remember calculate ½ oz per pound of body weight) to help flush away unwanted toxins from your system.