What is Group Personal Training?
In a nutshell, Group Personal Training is a hybrid of personal training and boot camp. It combines the benefits of individualized programming with the fun and motivation of being in a group setting.
Look, if you’re going to your boot camp without fitness assessments, no customised programming, and basically following a random, ‘thrash you till you drop’ workout for today, then I think you’ll not get the results you deserve…Soon you will be out of bootcamp, out of training and back to where you were before you started…
On the flip side, if you’re getting results week on week, always feel enthusiastic about your sessions, have made new friends, are avoiding injuries and know more now about how to stay fit and healthy than before you started your fitness campaign – then well done you’ve probably found the best trainer for you in your area.
However, I truly believe….
GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING
IS THE FUTURE
- My clients love it for the affordability and accountability, while still getting a personalized training program.
- I love it because I can reach more clients in less time and still feel great about the service I’m delivering
- In fact for some clients it’s a better service than one-on-one training! Being able to blend into a small group has it’s advantages.
- Being able to train 2 or 3 times a week for the cost of 1 PT session is a great Bonus too!
- I can meet new clients and find out what they want and design a program that will get them there.
- The best mix – a combination of Private and Group sessions. This way my clients get a good start – they benefit from movement screening, posture analysis, activity ‘Homework’ and an adapted personal warm-up to guarantee pain free progress.
- Regular Body Composition Analysis – quickly and simply find out your Body Fat%, Scale Weight, BMI, Girth Measurements, Hydration, Metabolic Age, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, and monitor dangerous, hidden Internal Fat.
- Group socials and events like
- Saturday Lunch ‘n’ Learn
- Race for Life – Walk or Run then Lunch at the House in the Tree
- Eating Plans
- Online Workouts follow along video content
- Special invitation sessions
- Daily Tweets @jaxallenfitness
- Facebook pages – Jax Allen FatlossSolutions PilatesSolutions
- Facebook groups – for support, advice & Q&A
- Blogs – recipes, articles, news www.JaxAllenFitness.com www.FitnessSolutionsUk.com
Group Sessions £4 – £6.75
Drop-In to any group session £10
Private Training Sessions from £20 – £25
Text for your
F.REE Trial Session
NOW to 07831 680086
You’ll find my Hayden Hill Wellness studio on Google maps
Search for GL51 0SW Cheltenham to find us.
Mats, Kettle Bells, Suspension Trainers, Medicine Balls, Resistance Bands, Rollers, Gliders, fresh citrus water and a warm, friendly welcome are all waiting for you.
Group Personal Training Fees
Drop In £10
10 Pack £67.50
20 Pack £110
50 Pack £250
100 Pack £400
Personal Training Fees
5 Pack £115
10 Pack £200
Text me, Jax Allen, for your
F.REE Trial Session