We all need to drink plenty of fluids in addition to the water we get from fruits and vegetables.
Too many people drink sweetened soda pop, fruit flavoured squash and fruit juices without realising the incredible amount of sugar and sweeteners, colours and flavourings included.
Better Choices would be –
1. Water – filtered perhaps
2. Coffee – yes coffee!
3. Tea – green, fruit, white or black
4. Flavoured Water – add your own lemon or lime or add up to 50% fruit juice ( not from concentrate)
5. Wine – a small glass of red for anti-oxidants
6. Smoothies – better than fruit juice as you get the fibre too
7. Hot Cocoa – natural and organic
8. Milk – great post exercise for recovery. Water, protein and fats in a great ratio.
9. Coconut Water – great rehydration, full of nutrients.
Eat Better – Feel Better