Simple keys to exercising properly
1. Start now. Get moving; do some exercise and do it right away.
How long will you wait for your transformation to begin?
This week? This month? Decide NOW or you’ll be reading this again next year!
2. Mix it up. Mix calorie-burning exercise (“cardio”) with muscle-preserving exercise (weight training).
My clients get a mixture of metabolic cardio and resistance training every session!
You should too! You must get out of breath, your muscles must fatigue and ache, and you should long for your next very short break!
3. Build up to 5 hours (slowly). Gradually work your way up to 5 hours of total exercise per week.
That’s less than 45 minutes of activity a day!
You can aim for your 10,000 steps a day or
Choose a 30 minute HIIT session.
Any activity will get you closer to your fat loss target.
4. Progressive overload. Track what you do, and challenge yourself to do a little more, or a little better, every day”
Don’t stick with the same exercises, the same weights routine or the same weekly routines.
Your body adapts in just a couple of weeks – don’t waste your workout time! PROGRESS!
5. As long as you do those 4 things, you’ll lose fat quickly and for good. You’ll build some strong, shapely muscles too. You’ll be able to eat more without regaining body fat. You’ll have more energy, feel great and look fabulous.