Fancy a FREE Liver Detox before Xmas?
To get access you need to be a client and or follow my blog http://www.jaxallenfitness.com and you’ll get it FREE.
Great if you want to sleep better, ease your digestion or just to lose a few pounds before the holidays.
The 2014 Detox will launch on November 17th, you can do a single day, 7 day or full 10 day plan.
Easy to follow with full shopping list and day by day instructions. A 1 day fruit fast is the core of the plan. If you exercise a lot and have thought about adding intermittent fasts to your own program, this might be a good way to start.
As you know I am very physically active so I always add BCAA protein supplements to my fasts ( I don’t want to lose any muscle) but with this 1 day fruit fast I’ll stick to the plan).
I hope you decide to join me, I’m looking forward to my Xmas break so this will mark the beginning of my rest & Recuperation for December.
email – email@example.com
Text – 07831 680086
Remember to follow my blog
em>The Cons of Carbs
1. Carbs spike insulin levels and elevate blood sugar. It’s almost impossible to burn body fat in the presence of high insulin levels (hence – the catch 22 above)
2. Consuming too many carbs over lengthy periods of time can lead to a lot of fat spillover which leads to excess fat storage. Think obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc.
3. Carbs (especially processed carbs) are the most abused nutrient from both a health and fat loss perspective.
4. Excess carb intake creates a lot of water retention, which leads to a soft look so it makes you look and feel bloated.
5. Processed carbs hide nasty fillers and chemicals that can potentially lead to severe health challenges. We call these obesity additives.
Now you can see why people think you can just cut out carbs to lose weight.
Obviously there’s a lot more to it because we need carbs to stay healthy and keep our metabolism happy and burning fat.
Additionally, low carb diets really only work for 5 to 7 days at a time
before your Fatloss hormones -thyroid and leptin levels – react negatively and slow your metabolic rate and suppress fat burning.
More next time on how to put things together for successful Fatloss.
Eat Clean. Train Smart. Expect Results