10. Get Active
Nearly everyone who lost over 50 pounds added in some form of physical activity. Even if it was just a little bit, the fact that they were more active helped them lose the weight. The trick is to find an activity you enjoy. Not everyone likes the same exercise. Find an activity you love to do, and then push yourself out of your comfort zone. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Lose 5kg in 21 days !
The question is will you?
1. STOP eating bread, cereals and anything containing a grain for the next 21 days.
2. Avoid drinking caffeine, fruit juice, sodas and alcohol for the next 21 days.
3. Immediately before consuming a meal do just 10 minutes of vigorous exercise, to get a good sweat on.
4. 3 times a week do 25-30 minutes of metabolic cardio and heavy resistance exercise for your whole body. This is not Cardio, this is doing hard muscle exercises such as pushups, squats, split squats, swings and 3D planks (you should have fatigued muscles in 12 repetitions max!
5. Go to bed before 10.30pm EVERY night.
Go give this a try for the next 21 days and see some amazing results!
The other option is to join one of my Fatloss Fitcamps
06:30; 07:30; 09:00; 11:00; 12:30; 19:10
and get the support of the group, my texts, newsletters, blog, websites and workshops to keep you on track and seeing better results than you ever thought possible!!!
Start NOW and get ONE FULL FREE week training with me at Hayden Hill or Fitness 4 Less Cheltenham. Apply before 15/10 limited spaces
In under 4 weeks you will be 2 sizes smaller and every 4 weeks you’ll get the same results – and then maintain your new healthy body. Full Money Back Guarantee
Jax Allen email@example.com